Thursday, August 14, 2008

She is still baking

I go to my dr's appointment tomorrow to see how everything is going. I have still been contracting but nothing out of the ordinary. It was like this with Caleb too. When I went in for my 38th appointment check up with him I didn't even know that I was already dialated to a 4. I guess I can just tolerate pain or I don't get as bad contractions as some do. I thank God for that though! This Sunday is my last week to sing on the praise team for a couple of months. I am pretty bummed about that. I really enjoy being on the team. But I told them I didn't want my water to break in front of the whole congregationa nd figured it would be safer to just not do it anymore until after I had the baby. That would be quite a morning if that would ever happen to me! Also, the church is giving me a baby shower on Sunday. I am very excited about that and happy to get all the pretty pink, purple, and red stuff. It should be tons of fun. I love my church family!!! They are great. Anyways, just wanted to do a little update. Write again soon.

No comments: