Monday, August 25, 2008

Last box!

I am in my last box for the ticker!!! Yeah, she is almost here. I can't wait to meet her sweet little face. I can tell that she is getting so big because I am getting so big! Ha. This has been the most weight that I have ever gained. I haven't ate tons more but I guess with the second one around your body just does things a little differently. I don't know. I do mind all the weight gain, but if it is to keep her healthy than I know I can work at getting it off too. Anyways, I go for a check up this week, so I can't wait for that. I am sure I am dialated more! I have been having quite a few nice contractions lately. It is so not a nice feeling when you are singing up on stage on the worship team and you feel one of these start to come on. Yesterday was my last day to sing until after I have the baby and of course she wanted to be known too. I was singing my heart out and then all of a sudden I started feeling this lovely stabbing pain you know where and boy did that hurt. Not only did I have to continue singing and put a smile on but then she decided to start moving around while the pain was happening like she wanted to poke through! Oh, not cute at all. In my mind, all that I can think is that I have black paints on and if my water breaks it won't show that much and I will just walk off the stage when all the lights go down for the video announcements after we are done with our songs. It is so hard to worship God when you have thoughts running through your head about all these other things. But through it all I did worship Him and I got through it, both services!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

wow, alicia, i bet that is hard to sing when you can't focus on it. this little girl wants out!! just fyi, if your water does break in public...it's not that bad. mine broke in the middle of Randall's and thankfully i was wearing black pants too. nobody noticed. it was just a little gush at first and then a big one came about 30 minutes later. i had kind of a little warning, maybe you will too if it happens.

Mama PC said...

so i guess you girls are recommending black pants for the last few weeks of pregnancy...

Linds finally blogged - a double!!!

go look!

I'm looking forward to a little grin-baby!!!

KriSTeN said...

oh my goodness! the last thirty days are ticking away! your little angel will be here soon! how exciting!!! i was just thinking that i have four whole months left and some of august and then most of jan... this is exciting!!! i am so glad i get to join in on everyone's excitement finally! :)
i hope and pray you make it to the 37 weeks and then have a quick delivery...
i am sure that little girl was just loving her mommy singing to her! she just cant wait to get out and see the face that has been singing to her for so long!!! :)

Michelle said...

How are your feet doing?? I think at this point my feet had blown up!!! I'm sure having a child in the summer is so hard, I will pray that you make it to 37 weeks and things go great!
I'm sure all that weight will come off in no time and of course it's all worth it to have a healthy baby...that's what I always told myself when I looked in the mirror! hahah