Monday, July 18, 2005

These walks are killin me!


This looks exactly how I feel today. So sleepy! I need a vacation after my mini vacation. We had a blast in Port Bolivia. It was a little island type place right off of Galveston. We took a ferry over to it. There was 19 of us total in the house that Hap and Meme got for us. It was so nice of them to do that so that we could all spend time as a family. I really married into a great family. I enjoy all the cousins being around my age and we all get along great. I just wish that we lived closer to everyone that way we could see more of each other. There are so many things to tell but I will have to update later with the pictures because I am at work now and can't get the pictures on here plus I am somewhat busy today. I will try and write more later.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey girl,
How was the Dr. apt?? Did you hear the heart and everything??? You are 1/4 there!!! good luck! I hope your feeling tons better.
Have a good day!

Melissa said...

Hey Alicia! I responded back to your comment on my blog, and then was worried you might not see it. Go check it out. :) Hope you are having a great day and feeling good! How has the morning sickness been??