Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dunkin Donuts!!!!

I finally found a Dunkin Donuts in this crazy city. Okay, you know what is the worst feeling is that when you are pregnant and get cravings you can't fulfill because you can only get your cravings from the other side of the country. Everyone knows that I am a Jersey girl and I love my good ol' New Jersey food. I have had cravings for an everything bagel with vegetable cream cheese from Dunkin Donuts forever and I haven't been able to find one anywhere. Well, I finally got smart and looked it up on the internet. There is one that is about 20 minutes from our house. I can't wait to go there and get an everything bagel with vegetable cream cheese and a coffee coolata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yum. Now, all I need is a slice of good ol' Italian pizza from Anthony's and my favorite sandwich from Broadway Grill. This sandwich is to die for. It is roasted bell peppers, fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh basil leaves, and some kind of meat that I forget the name of topped with Balsamic vinegar on French bread. Oh man what I would do for that sandwich. I would fly up to NJ just to get that food and then come back. NJ has the best Seafood and Italian food. They don't have all these Mexican restaurants but you kinda forget about Mexican food when you have all that other stuff. Okay, well now that I am starving and it is only 10:00am, I guess I am gonna get back to work.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

STOP! Now your making me hungry!

Jenny said...

None of that sounds good. Keep your Jersey food in Jersey. Just kidding girl!! Love ya!!