Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome to the world Princess Sadie Rae Allard!


To my baby girl!
I am so excited to announce the arrival of our new baby girl
Sadie Rae Allard
Born @ 1:47pm
on
September 19, 2008
Weight: 7lbs 12 oz
Height: 20 1/4 inches
She is so beautiful and couldn't be any more perfect!
I will update with lots more pics and her birth story later.
We moved into our new home on the same day she was born too. What a crazy way to do life but an awesome and exciting one we have.
Thanks for all the prayers. I felt everyone of them.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

She is just precious! Can't wait to hear all the details and see more pics. I know you guys must be so busy with the new house and new baby. Congratulations!

Melissa said...

YAY!!! She's adoreable, Alicia!! :) So glad she's here, as I'm sure you all are! Hope you are taking it easy and not doing too much! We'll be praying for you and can't wait to see more pictures! :)

Deborah said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

what a cutie! I think she looks just like you from that pic!

Take care and congratulations on everything! How exciting!

KriSTeN said...

awwwwwwwwwww she is perfect! such a cutie...
congratulations... i am sorry you have so much to do but at the same time i am glad you are taking it all so well!
i hope you have a wonderful week with your new little one...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!

Mama PC said...

so cute!

MORE PICTURES PLEASE!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh she is so beautiful! She looks so sweet and soft in that picture. I love her outfit!! Congrats you guys, you have a very beautiful baby girl!