Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The day after tomorrow

I will be getting induced at 5:30am on Friday. I am very excited and can't wait to meet this new little princess! My mom flew on Sunday afternoon. We have had a good time just hanging out and shopping. We went and got our feet and nails done on Monday. I haven't had a pedicure since my sister's wedding which was Feb 07. Yeah, so it was a well needed pedicure. Tomorrow is going to be crazy. We have a scheduled closing on our house at 1:00pm and hopefully after that we will be able to start moving in. Talk about crunch time. That is how my life is though, just plain crazy! I guess it makes me a stronger person and easy going. You just have to be easy going when you live a life like mine. I guess Caleb is feeling the stress of all of this too because he has been extra naughty lately! I can't go to any store without him screaming on the top of his lungs if he doesn't get a toy. It makes me so embarrassed but there is only so much I can do and then I just have to plain ignore it. Oh well. Well, Friday after I have the baby, Josh will probably go home and try to move some more stuff over to the house from the apartment with his family. They will be getting here sometime tomorrow evening too. This is going to be an exciting weekend so if y'all don't hear from me for a couple of days that is why. I will update as soon as possible!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my goodness alicia!! she's almost here. moving and having a baby all in the same week....ahhh!! you guys can do it. which house did you end up getting? the one you were building or the other one you were talking about? i wish you guys the best tomorrow and can't wait too see what little sadie rae is going to look like. hey, we need one last belly pic. before you pop her out. you've only given us a few!

KriSTeN said...

ya! finally an update! i am so excited for you too.. i cant believe she doesnt want to come out! :)
my friend is being induced today she is having a little girl and is 11 days late! crazy!!
i hope and pray it all goes well and you enjoy your new baby and your new home! how exciting! congrats!
oh and i agree with Miss Jenny!!! we need a belly pic!!! please! :)

Deborah said...

I'm getting so excited for you. You and your growing family will be in my prayers! I can't wait to see pics of your precious princess!!! YEA!

Mama PC said...

tell Nana Nellie to keep her hands OFF those moving boxes... tell her pc is watching - all she can do is watch Caleb and ooh and ahh over Sadie when she arrives in all her glory!

let us know when she arrives!

Jenny said...

got news at 9:35am that alicia is dilated to a 4 and she just got her epidural and they broke her water. i'll keep you updated as i hear more.

Jenny said...

new update-12:35pm she is dilated to an 8 and fully effaced.

Jenny said...

another update-1:30pm alicia was a 10 and about to start pushing.

Jenny said...

SADIE RAE IS HERE! BORN AT 1:47PM. I'LL LET ALICIA GIVE THE DETAILS. CONGRATS YOU GUYS! GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL.

KriSTeN said...

congratulations!!!!!!!

Mama PC said...

can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!

Congrats!

Auntie Pam