Friday, September 26, 2008

Some pictures...the story will come later...not much time

Josh handing me Little Miss Sadie Rae
Caleb meeting his sister
Josh, his dad, and Sadie
Nana and her grandbabies from us
Sadie's hospital picture
First night in the hospital around 3:30am
Daddy and Caleb waiting for Sadie Rae
Little Sadie Rae
Daddy and his baby girl
Bubba loves his sister


All dressed up like the doctors
Caleb seeing her for the first time
He couldn't wait to hold her!
The Allards
Little model in the making!
Right before I started pushing

My sweet Dr. Aden

My mom and I

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So sweet, Alicia! You look great! :) I think Sadie Rae is a mixture of both you and Josh, some pics she looks just like you, and some like Josh. It looks like Caleb just adores her! Hope you guys are well, and that you are taking it easy!! Miss you guys!

Michelle said...

Sadie is so beautiful! I love those pictures, she looks a lot like Caleb!! I hope everything is going great for you all. Can't wait to hear the story!!

Unknown said...

she is so adorable! and you look great! take it easy.

KriSTeN said...

awwwwwwww
she is just precious and looks perfect!!!
she has the same coloring that my sister had when she was born... LOL
i looked like a little mexican baby. LOL
i am so happy for you guys!
God bless!

Jenny said...

she looks so sweet...i want to meet her in person. you look great and so happy alicia! congrats again!