Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First day back to school for MDO





My little man is so sweet. He loved his first day of school today. He had so much fun. When I went to go pick him up this is what he was doing. His new teacher Miss Vicki said he was so excited all day. He was so proud to show me his folder with all his work in it that he did. I love seeing him become smarter each day. I love the fact that he can go to school and not have a problem leaving me. It makes me feel good. I on the other hand had a harder day. I had a classroom of six 12-20month babies that were not so happy at all about their mommies leaving them. Brandy (the other girl that is in the class with me) took turns trying to gain our sanity back. I woke up this morning feeling like I had been in a train wreck! My body is so sore from all the bending over and trying to get the kids to calm down. It was a very hard first day. Thursday will probably be even harder considering that we will have all six from Tuesday and then 2 more more added to that. Mind you, none of these kids have ever been away from the parents side except for two little boys that go to the church. They did really well because they knew the church nursery. It wasn't a strange atmosphere for them. Anyways, it is going to take some adapting for the rest of them. I will only be working until the 11th cause then that following week I am scheduled to have my little girl. And then I will probably be back around the 7th of October. Just enough time to heal up and get used to having 2 kids around. Wow, crazy that I am going to have 2 kids in just under 2 weeks! Time is going fast and slow at the same time. Well, I am glad that Caleb had a great first day back yesterday.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

i'm so glad caleb had a good first day. he looks so grown up in those pictures! i love the spikey hair by the way. too cute! i can't believe your little girl is almost here. you will do great with two kids. i give you props for handling all those kids while being 9 months pregnant. you go girl!! i could never do that!

i can't wait to see some pics of your sweet baby girl. so, is her name official now or are you still waiting until you see her first?

what's going on with the house situation?

KriSTeN said...

hey girl. thanks for the sweet comment. yes they do grow fast... it's so hard to believe that my oldest brother is 21 and the youngest is 13... time flies...

i think you will not have to be induced... but that's just my guess!

oh and caleb is just precious. a miniature Josh. now your little girl needs to be a miniature you...
hope you get some rest and dont push yourself too hard!!!

Jonathan said...

Caleb is so adorable! Thanks for the comments, I'm glad things are safe as well. I can't believe that you are about to have baby #2, it's crazy how time flys. It feels like last year that we were just single girls hanging out at SAGU:) I'm praying for you and your sweet baby girl that all goes wonderfully! love you and miss you!!

Mama PC said...

how are you feeling? hanging in there?

go to the following website to see some of Lin's and Brian's wedding photos - see July 25, i think.... and go back to June to see their engagement photos

http://jamiekutter.wordpress.com