Saturday, July 05, 2008

this girl is moving around!

So, lately I have been having some pretty uncomfortable contractions. They are not fun or exciting at all. I am very glad that we are going to have her a little early because I think she was already planning on coming out early anyways. I am only 28 weeks and still have 10 planned weeks to go before I am going to deliver her. It seems like such a long ways away especially since I have been having these contractions. I have a doctors appointment on Monday so hopefully she can give me some tips on how to keep these things under control. I mean they are under control but maybe she can tell me some way to keep them from happening. I don't know. Wishful thinking maybe. Anyways, we had a relaxing 4th of July with some friends of ours and just ate, played disc golf, and hung out at their house. Nothing crazy! Just the way I like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Drink lots of water when they start. When I was in the hospital and would start having contractions, they would bring me a hospital pitcher and make me drink the entire thing two times and usually my contrax would stop immediately. Usually during summer pregnancies its your bodies way of telling you you are getting dehydrated even if you dont' feel like it. Another one is to try to get in a different position...lay on your right side and see if that helps, if not, try your left.

Take it easy mamma!

KriSTeN said...

congrats on the house! that's so awesome!!!

ya i told my husband last night that i have heard that tums are like candy to prego women!!!