Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hap and Meme's 50th Anniversary/Family Reunion at Lake Conroe

Hap and Caleb having fun out on the deck
the sisters that made it all happen

Caleb and Camden

Josh tubing on the back of the boat

Our little family

Dustyn, Josh, Jeremiah, and RC

Lacey and I out on our fishing trip

Josh's favorite place to be

Caleb was so proud of his Daddy and the big fish

Beautiful sunset on Lake Conroe

Caleb and Lexi sharing the water hose

Papa playing with Caleb in the yard

Momma and Caleb on the boat

Caleb kissing Daddy

Caleb kissing Momma

Aunt Wacey! (Lacey)
Bub getting ready to go down to the water

Daddy taking Caleb on the jet ski

Nana and Caleb

Lexi and Caleb playing with the sprinkler


We had a blast! I loved getting to see Meme and Hap for their 50th Anniversary! It was so nice to be able to get to see all the family. Caleb loved playing with his little cousin Lexi. I had so much fun being able to play dominioes with everyone. Pam and Danielle almost had me peeing my pants because of their nursing story at 1:00 in the morning. I had to run to the bathroom it hurt so bad! I don't think that this little girl has ever experienced me laughing so hard. All the sisters had me laughing with their country talking that progressively got worse the later it got. Josh had such a great time being able to spend lots of moments with Dustyn out on his boat. Those two love fishing and especially love it when they are together fishing. It feels like it went by fast and yet when we were there it felt like at times it was going so slow. The family is getting bigger and bigger everytime we get together. Lindsey and her new man Brian weren't able to come cause they were in Africa but maybe we will see them for Thanksgiving or Christmas and by that time we will have added to the family again with our little girl. Wow, it is crazy to think that probably the next time I see all the family we will have TWO kids. I am so excited. Well, I just wanted to get some pics up for now. Hope y'all had a great weekend. Melissa, we are getting closer and closer!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

10 weeks left!!! Can you believe it??? I can't! I feel like we should only be about half way by now. :)

It looks like you all had such a fun time! I'm jealous of your time on the boat! :) I usually think that Caleb looks like Josh, but their is one picture of him in his life vest, I think you said he was getting ready to head down to the water, and he looks SO much like you in that pic, to me at least. Anyway, I'm so glad you all had a great time! Hope you are feeling great! We're so close! :)

Jenny said...

Cute story....

On Saturday morning at the lake, Caleb snuck upstairs before you and josh. He was showing us his brown bear and Matt was asking him to name all of his body parts..."ear, nose, hiney (ha!), eyes"....and then Matt pointed at the bear's left foot and caleb said that's his foot and then Matt pointed at the right foot and asked what it was. Caleb said, "More feet!!" I know it sounds not so funny on here but the way he said it was hilarious! He is such a cutie!