Sunday, April 27, 2008

Updates and lots of them

18 weeks and 4 days

Caleb was trying to see the baby with his little flash light

The front entrance of our neighborhood

Back covered patio

The front of our house. We are even going to have a front porch big enough to put some chairs and a table on. So cute!


Well, it feels like the belly has made it's way out now. I feel like it literally happened over night. You can totally see the shape of a preggo belly now and Caleb is even starting to notice it. He is very sweet with it. He likes to come over and say hi to the baby. He also has been talking a bunch about a "baby sisar". That is what he likes to call it. We don't know what it is but Caleb thinks he does. Every time I say what about a baby brother he always corrects me and says "No, baby sisar". Funny. I don't know if people are asking him that question a bunch or if he has just made up his little own mind. Whenever we talk about it we always say "baby brother or baby sister". We never just say one or the other. Anyways, I think it is very cute. Onto another subject, our house seems to be coming along. They worked on it a lot over the weekend. I took some shots of it. So, that is the news and I'm stickin to it!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

WOW!! You are looking pregnant now!! How fun and exciting!! That's cute that Caleb is calling it a baby sister! Maybe he knows! It amazes me that at their age, they can understand, or seem to understand, so much more than we give them credit for!!

How exciting about your house!!! It has changed a lot since the last pics! How fun! I know you guys are so excited! When is it supposed to be finished? Oh, and when is your due date?

Jenny said...

Your belly looks so cute Alicia! And wow, your house is going up so quick! I love all the trees in your backyard.

Jenny said...

Your belly looks so cute Alicia! And wow, your house is going up so quick! I love all the trees in your backyard.