Thursday, April 03, 2008

Going everywhere

Well, Melissa, since you asked...I am doing okay! I am expanding everywhere though. It is kinda scary to have these hips thrown on both sides of me. I mean I had hips before but my word not this big. And my boobs are ginormous! I can't seem to contain them. I am already growing out of my bra! Don't know if that is too much info but I figured we are all girls on here so we can handle it. I love being pregnant though. It is just sometimes uncomfortable because it is not the norm. I am actually starting to feel some movement too in the belly. So cute to know that the little person inside of me is already starting to swim around. It is nice to have that feeling again. I remember the first couple of nights home after Caleb was born I would look into his crib and see him moving and wish that I could feel that in my belly again. So sweet. I think that about covers how I feel in a short version. I could go all out and be very in depth but I'll just save that for someone that really wants to hear it! Ooh. They started the forms for our house this week. WE HAVE TREES!!! I am so excited. At our Houston house they knocked down all the trees in the neighborhood and so in our back yard we had complete sun and no shade. It didn't make it nice for the grass or the dogs while we were there. Although, Houston seems to get more rain than San Antonio so that helps, but anyways, with this builder we were able to tell them what trees we wanted kept and ones we didn't want. Caleb will be able to have a swing from a tree and maybe even a treehouse when Josh can build one. He will love it. I can't wait to see it done. Okay, so I am going to go to bed now. Hope all is well with everyone else.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

oh, alicia, you are too funny! i bet your not expanding too much...i'm sure you look just as beautiful as always. wish i could see ya. i miss that feeling of camden moving inside me too. now that he's out i still think i feel him in there sometimes...i'm sure it's just my uterus contracting.

Maggie said...

Alicia, CONGRATS!!!! And a praise God for Caleb. We miss you both sooooo much. Still at playtime. Michele, Andrea are too. Place is still crazy. Can't believe how much Caleb has grown. Hope all is well with this pregnancy. Family looks great. Take care and if you get a chance touch base with an email. Love ya. Maggie

Michelle said...

That is so awesome! The backyard discourages me everytime I see it so I understand how you felt. I hate not having trees, but Stephen and I know this will not be our house forever and we are just happy we were able to get a new one. Good luck on the house and I can't believe the time is going by so fast. I bet you are having a girl, it seems to be girl season.
You inspire me, maybe next time I won't find out what we are having. ha