Wednesday, April 09, 2008

16 weeks (Four Months!)

I love how black shirts make you look!

We are pushing out of the normal clothes!

Crazy how time has gone by so fast. I remember when I was pregnant with Caleb I felt like I was stuck at week 11 forever. This second pregnancy is going by so much faster. I almost want it to slow down a little bit. I probably will look back when I am in the 8-9 month stage and say what was I thinking then! I remember that the 4th, 5th, and 6th month felt like really good months that I actually liked being pregnant. Then those last couple ones hit and all I wanted to do was get the baby out! Life has been good. Caleb is getting so big. He is becoming a real 2 year old with his tantrums and saying no all the time. Oh and his other big phrases are "Where's my daddy? or where's my mommy?". It is quite embarrassing when we are in public and he asked "where's my mommy?" because the child looks nothing like me and so people probably really think "where is his mommy?!" Funny. Oh, last night we went to District Council. Gaitha and Jessica, it was sooo good to see y'all there. I am glad that I got my Jessica fix! You always make me laugh. Your kids were cute too. Gaitha, your baby Emma is the cutest girl baby ever! So sweet and looks just like her daddy. I am glad y'all are doing good. I wish I could see more of these girls. Anyways, I am going to go try to clean the apartment up a bit. You know it is bad when toys are taking over the world!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you still look so skinny alicia!! looking good!

Michelle said...

You look amazingly skinny at 16 weeks. Wow, I wish I had looked like that. Way to go!! Almost halfway, it seems that it's going by so fast in my eyes and I'm just the blogger.