Sunday, January 27, 2008

My little neice




My little neice Hannah Joy was born today. She was 8 weeks early! My sister went into the emergency room because of contractions and high blood pressure. She was treated for that, dehydration, and diabetes. They did an ultrasound to monitor her and the baby and saw that there was no movement from the baby decided to go ahead and do an emergency c-section. Little Hannah Joy weighed 3lbs 3 oz and was 16 inches long. So little. They are going to keep my sister in the hospital for 5 days and keep Hannah in there until around her due date which is like a month and half from now. Please keep them in your prayers! Here are some pics from my parents cell phone. I wish I could be there.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow. So little and so early. Thank goodness Melissa went in when she did! I'll be praying for them all and for peace for your heart. I'm sure it's super hard being far away right now. I'll be watching for updates.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are all too familiar. I am praying for your sister and new little niece. God is good and He will carry you all through this. I know it is hard and those days seem like they will not come and go fast enough until the little one is home. We are praying!!!

Melissa said...

any news or improvements??

Jenny said...

she looks precious! i hope and pray that everything goes well. do you have any updates on her?