Thursday, January 03, 2008

Caleb in his new sweater from papa that he got in Peru

Caleb and his cousin Ryan opening presents

Secret Sisters revealed!

Caleb and his Meme

Caleb having fun at Meme and Hap's

He loved his Pop pop's car

Even the plate

Playing with his cousins

Christmas morning at our house opening his drums

Roxy and Sidney ready for Christmas too

Uncle Donnie and Caleb

Pop pop showing Caleb how to ride a bike
(that was my bike when I was little!)
Caleb and Pop pop by his 35 Chevy

Grandma and Caleb riding the horse (hee hee)

Pop pop and Caleb at the Breakers

The brothers

The sisters

The whole family

Aunt Barb and Caleb looking at his picture

Caleb looking at all the planes

Getting ready to board the plane

Grandma and Caleb

Donnie and Missy

Josh and I at the Breakers



We had a very good Christmas. We were able to see all of our family! I feel very blessed to be able to do that. Caleb got his drums. Josh got all his hunting and fishing stuff he wanted. I got a Roxy purse, Coach purse, and several other things. My gucci rush perfume smells awesome! We were blessed this year! I can look back on 2007 and say it was hard but we pressed on and God brought many blessings to us. We BOUGHT AND SOLD our very first house! We would have liked to have stayed had it been the right place for us to be but God had better plans for us. We are soooo blessed to be at this church. It is really a great place. I can't wait until we can build or buy another house. We have signed on our apartment until August so we can take our time a little. Well, I hope everyone has a great New Year. I will try and write more later but I need to do some grocery shopping while Caleb is still awake. Talk to ya again.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

cute pics!! glad you had fun with your family in jersey!

i will try to remember your pumpkin bread when i see you in february!! don't forget to remind me.

Michelle said...

OH my you sold your house?? That is so awesome, i go by there from time to time and didn't see the for sale sign out...i'm so excited that it's sold.
Have a wonderful New Year!!

Melissa said...

It looks like you guys had SUCH a great time!! :) How fun! And Carson is way jealous of caleb's drums! He may be getting a set for Christmas, but we may be opting for the electric version - I know - such a faux paux...

Congrats on selling your house! That is SO awesome!!

Melissa said...

I forgot to say that I LOVE his sweater, and the face he's making in front of the car is priceless! :)