Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Eyes open!
So cute.

Missy and baby Hannah are doing okay. They had to give Hannah some caffeine the other night because she was sleeping so deep that she was forgetting to breathe. The nurses made it sound cute though. They said she was "getting her first starbucks!" Hannah is able to breathe on her own though! Praise God for that. Missy is a little sore obviously from having a c-section. Keep them in your prayers. I think Missy is going to be released today. It is just going to be long travels back and forth to the hospital until the baby can get to come home.

On the other hand, pray for Caleb now too. He has Croup! Yuck. Poor baby. I feel so bad everytime he coughs it sounds like a dog barking. I know it must hurt his throat. Everything else seems to be going good. I sometimes forget that I am pregnant because it doesn't feel like it when I was pregnant with Caleb. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday for an update and my first ultrasound. My clothes are starting to feel a little more snug. I am holding out on the maternity clothes. Funny how they say your first pregnancy you can't wait to get into them and then your second and third you are holding on to your regular clothes as long as you can. So true! Not that maternity clothes are ugly but I guess it is just psychological in your mind. Most of the clothes now a days can pass for maternity clothes. They are so loosely fit. I think I will like being pregnant this time around if they don't change the styles on me. I have these Roxy black leggings that I absolutely love. They are the most comfortable pants ever! I just need to buy a bunch of long flowy shirts and I am set for 8 months. Well, I am going to head out. Just wanted to give a few updates. Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers. It means the world to know that people are praying for you other than yourself!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We're praying here! :) So glad Missy and Hannah are doing well! That is so remarkable! She's a cute little thing. :) I'll be praying for Caleb too. Poor baby! Hope he recovers quickly.