Friday, March 17, 2006

Now we are off to a GOOD START

Thanks to my cousin Karen's advice I tried Good Start from Nestle formula and Caleb seems to love it. He doesn't throw the bottle up. The only problem that I am facing right now with him is for the past week I have been having to help him have a bowel movement with a thermometer. He won't go on his own and then he starts to cry as if he is in so much pain so I help him. It isn't the formula though because he was doing this when he was trying the soy too. He is just having a time adapting from breastmilk to formula. Poor baby but other than that he seems to be okay. We are leaving tomorrow to go to NJ. I am nervous about him and I flying together. I have never had to worry for anyone else except for myself. This is going to be quite a challenge. Pray that everything goes well. Well, I am going to finish packing while he is still asleep. Talk to y'all soon again. Thanks again for all the advice. It feels good to know that I have girls out there to talk to that have been where I am at right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hayden had the bowl problem too...but my pedi told me that it was some due to switching from breast to formula, but also as they approach two months that they have some digestive change that drs don't know what it is, but it always causes bowl problems...should get better pretty soon. Hayden was extremely loud when having to poop but it leveled out soon enough.

Melissa said...

Yep, I second Lindsay...Carson had that problem around this time even without any diet changes.

You're going to do great on your trip!! I'll be praying for everything to go smoothly! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!