Friday, March 03, 2006

I've been tagged by Michelle and Melissa, so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:

Victoria's Secret
The Breakers Hotel/hostess/waitress
Outback/hostess
Intake Coordinator

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Sweet Home Alabama
Blow
Legally Blonde 1 and 2
Elf

Four TV shows I love to watch:

American Idol
Grey's Anatamy
Deal or No Deal
Wheel of Fortune

Four places I’ve been on vacation:

Disney World
Alaska
Bahamas
Quebec

Four favorite dishes:

Roast
Pizza (but from up north)
Lobster
Chili (My hubby's chili)

Four Web sites I visit daily:

My blog
All my friend's blogs
my email on yahoo
babyzone.com

Four places I’d rather be:

Ireland
Snowboarding anywhere cold
In bed with my hubby and baby Caleb
In New Jersey or Houston

Four others I'd like to tag are

Jessica
Jenny
Gaitha
and I think everyone else has been tagged.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Alicia, when are you going to New Jersey?? You might already be there and I'm just asking really late....If you are there I hope you're enjoying every second with that sweet baby boy. Love ya.