Thursday, March 30, 2006

Caleb at 8 weeks and 1 day. I can't believe he is already 2 months old!
Well, New Jersey was awesome as always. I love going home and visiting with everyone. After church on Sunday my mom and all of the girls from the shop surprised me with a baby shower. They had me fooled to come and see Tracy working on someone's hair and when I walked into the shop there stood many familiar faces all of my family from Jersey. I had soooooo much fun and we got so blessed with lots of money and gifts for Caleb. Everyone just loved him and it was so much fun for me to be able to show him off. The rest of the week I just hung out with my mom and dad and sister and her fiance. My family got to be around Caleb alot. When Caleb would wake up in the morning I would get his bottle ready and then my dad fed him breakfast. It was a bonding time for Pop pop and Caleb and then at night Grandma would feed him his dinner. I also got to visit my old job. I miss all the people there especially my old manager Dona. Anyways, I had alot of fun and didn't want to leave. Starting work is a whole other story. I had a little of a breakdown on Monday night but I am working through it. Other than that please be praying for us this next week. We are moving into the house and it is going to be a lot of work. I will try and post more pics soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious!! I just love those open mouthed sleeping pics...just looks like time stands still :)

Michelle said...

Oh I love that picture. I will be praying for you on your move and being back at work.
Can't wait to see more pictures. Are you going to Galveston next weekend???? I hope you are so I can see you and baby Caleb

Melissa said...

What a cutie-pie!! And how fun that they threw you a surprise shower! I'm so glad you had fun up there, and I'm definitely praying for you guys during these next few weeks. It will be crazy, I'm sure, but maybe that will help it pass faster. :)

I didn't know that Melissa was engaged! How exciting!! Tell her congrats for me! :)