Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Ticker!!!

Well, the ticker has finally moved to the last stage. I can totally agree with what it says. This boy has no more room in mommy's belly. I can't wait to meet him. Today is January 11th and he is due to come see us February 11th. It is exactly one month today. WoW! Time has gone by so quickly yet it felt like a lifetime while I was going through it. I am so excited though and now I just hope that I can stay healthy until he arrives. I have been sick for a few days and now that I am done taking the antibiotics I feel so much better. I can't wait to be able to post pics of my little man up here either so that all of you blog girls can see him. Thank y'all so much for supporting me through all of it and giving me encouragement through the rough times. It means a lot. Well, I am going to youth tonight so talk to ya soon again!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

WOO-HOOOOO!!! 1 month and counting!! We are so so so excited for you guys!! Make sure that we get to see one more belly pic before you pop! :) And then give us all of the Caleb pics (with mommy and daddy too :)) you can muster!! So glad you're feeling better! Keep hanging in there!!! Are you going to the doc every week now? I LOVED it when I got to that stage! :) Keep us updated so we know how to pray!
Love you guys!

Melissa said...

I meant AT LEAST one more belly pic :)

KriSTeN said...

wow! gosh! you are almost there. i remember when you found out. gosh time flies when you are having fun right? i pray you are not so miserable the last month! God bless all three of you!

Unknown said...

How fun...yes I have to agree I loved when I started going every week...I looked forward to the progress each week..though I didn't really make much before I went into labor. Hopefully you will have lots of progress!

Melissa said...

How are you feeling?