Monday, March 14, 2005

Pounding head

I have a huge headache. I think the sickness from Josh is being passed onto me minus the sinus congestion. My head feels like someone is hitting me with a bat over and over again. Again, I want to go home. Ya'll probably think I hate my job, but I really like it, it's just that last week Josh wasn't feeling good and now this week I'm not. Thanks for all the prayers for Josh though. He has really kicked back into motion. Back to the good ol' Josh again. Well, Friday it was a threemonthiversary. Guess what we did!?! Nothing! And I loved every minute of it. We just laid around and watched TV all night until we got tired of that and then we went to bed and just fell asleep cuddling. It was great!!! Just laying there and cuddling was the best feeling ever. Well, I am gonna get back to work and I will try to write later.

No comments: