Thursday, March 24, 2005

Brian "Head" Welch

How very exciting!!! This is quoted straight from the interview taken with Brian Welch.

Mathew 11:28 and to me it's god saying, "come tell me and seek me with all your heart and i will take away all of your pain inside and will never judge you because i love you and all I want is for you to come to me with everything in life first." i'm also getting another tatoo on the other side of my neck called mathew 6:19 which is also my birth date. that verse basically says don't store your treasures on earth and don't worship money or fame like it's god. so with that said, i'm funding my life story to glorify god and i will put it out somewhere in the near future. andagain i will not keep any of the profit. i'm gonna be like the osbournes but it's focusing on me and god and how much of a sense of humor i have with him but also how much i obey him. for example, THE JESUS TATOO ON MY HAND KEEPS ME FROM MASTERBATING AND I HAVEN'T BEENWITH A WOMAN SINCE MY EX WIFE LEFT ME ALMOST 5 YEARS AGO. I go to those extremes to be like christ and it works for me. I'm moving my own camra crew in my house on monday. my goal is to glorify god and show the world how much fun this life is. So I invite everyone in the world to get some popcorn and sit back and watch how he uses me to glorify himself. god rules and believe me, everything I say to you, 50 cent, or whoever it is, i'm also saying it to myself probably even more! i never said I was perfect and I fall everyday like every man, paster, preacher, woman, child, whoever, we're all human.

We need more people to be excited like this about God. This is an awesome witness. I can't wait for his new album to come out.

Brian has big plans for his new record stating, "I'm gonna finish my record quick and then sell it on my website," He explains. "That way, there are no hands on the money that I make, so I can give it back to my people by building something positive, like a skatepark or something." Brian wants everyone to know that suggestions are welcome. "It's [the fans'] money!" One piece on the new album, will be an instrumental guitar solo with a background piano. It is called, "A Letter To Dimebag." Brian explains, "It is written in guitar language, and I did it because he used to tell me we needed to put guitar solo's in Korn. So, this song's for him, and to him. It's saying how much I miss him. Even though we weren't too close, his very friendly personality had a great impact on me!" Brian concludes, "This cd is full of heart-grabbing music man! I can't wait to get it out!" So, feel free to give suggestions.

All of these quotes are taken right off his new website. It is called www.headtochrist.com. You should go check it out. I'll have more to write later. I have to get back to work.

Alicia

1 comment:

KriSTeN said...

hey by the way you guys picked the same month to get married that we did! December 29th 2000. gosh! i hate having it in december but my hubby was leaving for Korea he was in the army so we got married before he left... wait on kids girl! you just got married! -Kristen