Friday, March 11, 2005

Dentist...they are evil!

Yeah okay, so I went to the dentist here at my job. 4 Cavities!!! I have little creepy crawly things running around my mouth. EEWWW gross. So now I have to get them filled, but no way am I gonna use silver fillings. The tooth colored ones cost more but I hate the look and the feeling of those other kinds. On the other hand, they said that I have an awesome line up in my mouth and that I have a big enough mouth to fit my wisdom teeth. So I don't have to get them pulled if I don't want to although they are harder to clean and if they get infected then all the other ones around them will get infected too. I don't know what I should do. If you have any insight on teeth let me know. That is my biggest thing that sceeves me out. I don't know if I spelled sceeves right but oh well you get the point. So 4! I still can't get over that.

Ya'll probably think I don't do work! Ha ha, I do but I have to take little breaks here and there because I think I have ADD and I get easily interrupted by other things. There ya go! My visit with the dentist was horrible just like I expected. I hate going to the dentist. I always did and I always will.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I so know the feeling!! I hate the dentist too!! But I do need to go have my teeth checked and cleaned. Yuck! Don't know what to tell you about the wisdom teeth thing except that I had mine taken out, and it really wasn't that bad. Good luck with the fillings!! :)

KriSTeN said...

sorry about your dentist app. i hate dentists too. i wont tell you how long it has been since i have been to one but let's just say it's been very long!
well i had my wisdom teeth out and it was ok. but i had to. if you dont have to then dont. it is just one of those things dentists tell you to make money! hahaha... but ya dont do it if your teeth will stay straight!