Saturday, May 10, 2008

News

The doctor's appointment went well on Monday. The baby is growing strong in there. All the measurements looked great and the doctor said I was doing well also. I have gained roughly about 16 lbs so far give or take. I am in the "feel great" stage right now. The first few months was all about throwing up and now for the easy months until I hit the last couple of months where you get no sleep at all!
Caleb is doing great. He is talking so much now. He uses complete sentences to tell me what he needs. It is great. As soon as we are done with Mother's Day out (the end of this month) I am going to go full force with the potty training. I had started it awhile back but with the whole pregnancy thing and me running to the bathroom to throw up and then no consistency with MDO, it just made things really hard. But we will have June and July to work on things. The house should be done end of July or beginning of August. I am hoping for some time so I can work on the baby's room before it gets here. We know what color to decorate it now so that will be fun. Post more later! :)

4 comments:

Deborah said...

You know what color to decorate it now? so you know what you are having? do share!!! I thought you weren't going to find out?

Melissa said...

So you know what you're having???? Does that mean parts were evident thus making the surprise at birth not possible???? Okay, now I'm really curious...but I'm thinking blue for boy! :) Or green I suppose... So glad you are feeling better and that you're doing well!

Jenny said...

yup, i heard that you guys have some exciting news! can't wait to find out. i think i already know though. yay! i knew ya'll wouldn't be able to wait.

Michelle said...

So does all this mean you know what you are having? oh do share!!!