Friday, May 30, 2008

Names I am considering...

I have already chose the name Rae for her middle name. I am naming her that after my dad Ray, but thought since it was a girl that I would change the spelling a little.

Alivia Rae- which Alivia means Life and I thought it was cute cause then it would be my name but just change the c to a v. You could also call her Liv or Livi.

Maddalyn Rae-Maddalyn means Magnificant and also I like Maddy for short.

Sadie Rae-comes from the name Sarah in the Bible which means Princess, and let me tell you how much this little girl is already a princess and is going to be one when she arrives.

I am really not sure yet though. Josh got to name Caleb and their names go together perfect, so he said that I could totally name her. Of course he would have to like it but he has liked everyone so far. Decisions decisions. We have some time left but I have been thinking non-stop of names. I am big person on meanings so that is what makes it a little more difficult cause if I like the name and not the meaning then I have to start all over again. Anyways, I just needed to write this down so I can remember them. My mind as a pregnant person has become very forgetful. Hope y'all have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

i like maddalyn rae! little maddy...so cute!

Jenny said...

oh, i like alivia too...i have a little girl at work with that name. same spelling too!

Unknown said...

yeah for fun names and meanings...we are big on meanings too....love it love it!!

Michelle said...

I like Alivia Rae!!!!

Deborah said...

I love Alivia. That was one of my faves with Colt...before we knew he was a boy. So pretty!!!