Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Last Tuesday!

Can you tell that I am excited yet about leaving this job? I am super excited. I only have Wednesday and Thursday and then I am outa here! Yesterday, my sweet friend Gaitha from college called me. I was so excited to hear her voice. It is crazy how sometimes life gets a hold of you and time passes by very quickly. I hadn't talked to her since hurricane Katrina when she was moving to Beaumont. Her husband took a position in a church and so they packed up there stuff from Mississippi and moved on over to Texas. It was right around the time of Katrina. Then the other one hit and I hadn't talked to her since then. It was great talking to her and she said that she was going to try and make the baby shower on Saturday. That would be great.

I am so excited about the shower on Saturday. Remember all of you girls are invited!!! Email me if you need any other information.

Well, I am going to help around the offices to see what needs to be done to get this placed closed down. Talk to y'all later.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

One more day girl!! You can do it...

KriSTeN said...

i am so happy for you. i am sorry i wont be able to make it to the shower though. i know it will be fun!

Unknown said...

How was the shower?? I loved my showers :) It made everything seem so real....like, all the things were for a real person living inside of me!! And now she is here to use them all!