Saturday, November 26, 2005

Hello Again

Hey everyone! Life is grand and all that except that I am still fighting this cold. It is going on three weeks that I have had this stupid cold. Anyways...Our little guy is getting bigger and moving around more and more everyday. We are on a count down. We only have 11 weeks left! How crazy is that?! I am way too excited to meet this little guy and see what he looks like. Josh and I get more and more excited everyday. We can't wait. Well, I will try and post pictures up here soon. My computer has been doing some weird things on me so I am not sure if it will let me upload pictures from my camera but I will try.

I had a fun weekend here at my house with the girls. Josh's family came and stayed here with me while he and the guys went hunting. It was a lot of fun. We went shopping, shopping, and more shopping. I am shopped out! Well, I am going to work on these pics! Talk to ya soon again.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Alicia!! I've missed you!! :) 11 weeks!! How awesome is that!!? We are so excited for you guys!! I have a package to send to you, so I'll do my best to get it out soon! Hope those pictures work! :)

Love you!!! And I'm praying for you!!!

Unknown said...

wow...so exciting that you have less than one trimester left :) Can't wait to see some updated pics of you!! I'll be praying for that cold to get out!! YOu need all these last weeks to rest and enjoy before parenthood takes over :)