Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A look back

I just wanted to take some time to reflect on this past year. So much has happened. December I found that I was pregnant but not with Sadie. I had lost one before her. Then right after that I took another pregnancy test a about a month later and it was positive. Yeah, we found out for sure in January that we were pregnant with Sadie. February Caleb turned the big 2! Wow, I have a toddler! March I got to go snowboarding and I was pregnant with Sadie. That was fun. Although sometimes I felt a little off balance. May we found out that it was a little girl that was inside me. Caleb knew all along. He kept telling me when we would be home that it was a sisor in there. I thought it was cute but would just blow it off. Then when we went for the ultrasound he was going around the room saying "it's a baby sisor in there" and sure enough the doctor confirmed it for us. July we went to the Heil reunion. That was eventful. September we welcomed baby Sadie Rae into the world and that was one of the most exciting times in my life. She was beautiful and still is of course! Prettiest princess. And then that seems to be it. There are tons of memories that we made this year and this post would take forever if I sat here and listed all of them but they are locked away in my memory. I am so thankful for the joys that I have had this year and I am also thankful for the sorrows. It helps me to appreciate life and God being in my life to experience the pain. If everything was peachy then well that just wouldn't be reality. I love my little family and I am so thankful for both of my beautiful kids. Caleb is the most handsomest prince in the world and Sadie Rae rules the castle! I know God has an awesome year for us in 2009. I am excited and ready to take on the challenge of what He has in store!

No comments: