Friday, January 23, 2009

I have a minute

I felt bad giving it to her. It breaks my heart that she can't breathe that well. This RSV is not fun stuff at all. She just looks at me with those eyes like that I need to help her. I wish I could breathe for her.
Sadie Rae doing her breathing treatment

Her big brother was showing her how to do it. So sweet.
This was yesterday. It was her second time to try cereal. I figured it would help her sleep a little better with a fuller stomach.

She has found her toes and feet and she loves them. They seem to be the next coolest thing in her life besides her big brother. If you look really close in the picture you can see her little rash on the underneath of her thigh.

At the doctor's office yesterday they weighed her and measured her length. She now weighs 16lbs 12 oz and her length is 25 1/2 inches. She is just growing everyday.

Caleb is going to be 3 in a week and that is just crazy to me. He is just so handsome and he knows how to hold his hand up with the right amount of fingers for his age. I just love him so much. It is quite humorous to me how God made a little Josh with Caleb and then a little me with Sadie Rae. They really are our little mini me's.

2 comments:

Gaitha said...

I'm SO sorry she is sick...poor baby:( it just hurts your heart cause you want to fix it for them. She is looking more and more like her momma...just beautiful:) And I love those chunky thighs...hehe. I miss you, but I totally understand about life being so busy. One day we will get to hang out again...maybe this year when we come for district council we can try again to get together?....we will see. love you girl!

KriSTeN said...

aw i will def keep your baby girl in my prayers... give her a kiss for me. i am so sorry girl. hang in there. i know that has got to be the hardest thing ever.