Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy 1 Month Sadie Rae

My sweet baby girl is 1 month old today.  It is just crazy how fast the time is going by.  I want her to stay little forever!  She is just too sweet.  October 9th she smiled at me for the first time and really smiled.  It wasn't gas!  I am still breastfeeding her.  She seems to like that more than the bottle right now so that is what I am continuing to do.  She has already grown out of some of her newborn outfits cause she is so long.  She loves to eat, sleep, and poop and be in her momma's arms.  Caleb adores her.  He always wants to kiss her and hold her hand.  I wish I had a camera the other night.  They both fell asleep on the way home from youth the other night and Caleb's arm was stretched over in her car seat holding her hand.  How precious!  I love both of them so much.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It sounds like you guys are doing great!! I'm so glad. :) Doesn't it seem like the first month past overnight?? It sure did for us. Makes me sad a little, but it's fun getting to see them grow! :)

KriSTeN said...

aww happy one month Sadie...she is a doll. i am so happy for you guys. aw what a big brother. i pray little Elijah will be a great big brother one day too! :)

Gaitha said...

Happy one month Sadie Ray!! I cannot believe it has been a month, where does the time go?? So yeah I was saying that I should come to San Antonio to help you, but I was pretty much kidding because I would have to bring emma and me adding another toddler to your life would just be craziness!haha:) I wish I could though! I miss you bad! We need to plan ahead for Distric Council this year so that I can see you some, that is the closest I seem to get to your area of texas. Oh and I need your new address.