Saturday, March 22, 2008

We are alive and well!

The Mountain Crested Butte!

Caleb getting ready to throw a snowball at Josh

Me with some of the girls in the youth after a day on the slopes!

My little man!

The Allard's Family in Colorado

We had a great time and I can't wait to go back. Colorado is beautiful!!! I have family that have lived up there my whole life and I never was able to go see them. I am so glad that I was finally able to visit Colorado. I got to do a little snowboarding so that was fun too. It is a little harder to get up from the sitting down position after locking in my snowboard since I have this front belly now. But I made it and so did the babe inside! Caleb loved the snow! He is totally a Texas boy though because he did not enjoy putting all that gear on. I am so exhausted though so I am going to go to bed but I will post more pics later sometime. Good night.

No comments: