Friday, October 29, 2021

No filter needed





 God created you!  Beautifully and wonderfully made!  Filters sometimes take away the beauty of you.  Sometimes they can add it too.  I like to play with them sometimes but then I need to come back to the reality of how God made me.  He thinks I’m beautiful.  Even in all my mistakes and all my flaws, He still loves me.  Still!  My joy is found in Him.  Not how I look.  Not how someone thinks I look.  Not how I imagine myself.  Just me.  Everything about He loves.  I use to do a bit of modeling back in those younger years when I lived close to The city.  😉 NYC.  It was fun.  I made so many good memories especially the ones with my momma.  Running around the streets of NY trying to make it to one go see after the other (interviews for jobs).  We ran up and down those big apple blocks.  We took taxis here and there.  It was a blast.  But some didn’t see the beauty God gave me.  I am NOT tooting my horn.  Just saying.  Some didn’t care for what they saw.  Some did.  I was used for extras.  I got runway jobs. I got some fun print adds. But at the end of the day I still knew that if they didn’t see me for all that I was He still did.  I realized that eventually there was going to be an end of the road for me in that industry and I just wanted to end it before it ended me.  

God doesn’t offer us an end of the road!  He offers us life and eternity forever.  I just love that.  So. Know your worth.  Know you are beautiful to Him and that’s all that matters in the end.  😘♥️✌🏼 My two cents.  😉 

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14


No comments: