Thursday, May 21, 2009

8 Months and beautiful as ever!


My little girl is growing up. Her new thing is crawling as of Tuesday the 19th. The day she turned 8 months old she started crawling. How perfect. Also, her first tooth poked in last Thursday the 14th. I noticed it when we were driving to Houston and I couldn't find her binky so I stuck my finger in her mouth and her razor sharp tooth got it. So cute. She loves laying in her pack and play and scratching her nails down the side of it and then we play back with her and tickle her hand through the netting. She giggles at us and it is so cute. She says bubba alot. That is so cute too cause Bubba gets a real kick out of the face that she is saying his name over and over again. She loves swinging on her swing at home here and at the church. She is just a doll baby. She is such joy in our life.

2 comments:

Mama PC said...

how sweet! i cannot believe she is 8 months! already! time goes quickly!!!

before we know it, she'll be talking and walking and right behind Bubba in everything he does!

thanks for sharing.... I always love to see your pictures and read your posts....

Melissa A said...

I love that Dress!