Saturday, June 07, 2008

we are on our way

Caleb went the whole day on the potty yesterday without any accidents. He even went poo poo in the potty! He woke up this morning and went potty on the toilet again too. We did have an accident this morning also but that only helps him to learn. I am just so glad that he is doing so well. Tomorrow is going to be a set back though because Sunday is such a hard long day especially since we are have a Car-b-que at our church. I will just have to bring lots of extra clothes! I am really hoping that he will catch on so that I don't have to have in him diapers also when the new baby comes. I am in my sixth month so I got 2 more months really to teach him. Also, we move into our new house in about 8 weeks! Very exciting. Anyways, that's it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go, Mamma!! That's awesome that he is doing so well!

8 weeks! That's crazy! And such perfect timing! NO LIFTING!!!! Be a really good manager! :))))

Jenny said...

Good job Caleb!! Alicia, you're doing great...he'll have it down completely in no time.