Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My sister!


My sister just found out last night that she is having a little Girl. Congrats Missy! Now Mom Dad will have a little boy and a little girl to spoil. I wish that y'all lived closer. It would make things a lot easier. Anyways, that picture is of us two Christmas' ago when I was 7 months pregnant with Caleb. My how the time goes by. We were at Radio City Music Hall getting ready to watch the Christmas Spectacular! That was fun. I can't wait to go home again this year. Every other year we try to go up there. This year we are going the week before Christmas and then we get to have our own Christmas here in San Antonio. Okay, well Congrats again to my big sister on her little girl. She is thinking of the name Hannah Joy. I think it is pretty. Joy is my middle name. I thought that was sweet.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh yay!! :) Congrats, Melissa! :) And I love the name she's thinking of! Very sweet! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!