Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My new hobby! Josh and I have decided that we needed to do something together more often. He has several hobbies and I really don't have any ones that are sporty. All my hobbies are shopping, singing, and snowboarding (which I am in the wrong state for that). Anyways, I am so excite and I will post new pics from this past Monday from our little trip down the Guadelupe River when I get them developed. We had so much fun. We kayaked about 20 minutes and then pulled off to the side and had a picnic lunch. It was very sweet and romantic. I saw alot of nature that I haven't seen or really payed attention to. Then we stopped to take a swim for a little bit. I made it through the rapids without tipping over. I was so proud of myself. That picture is the same kayak I have. Same color too. I love it!


This picture was taken today. He is such a joy to be around. I love love love being a stay at home mom. Okay not that I am pregnant or even trying to get pregnant, I just decided today that if I ever have a girl that I am going to name her Maddalyn. I think that is the cutest name ever. Her nick name will be Maddy. Oh it will be cute. If I don't ever have a girl I am going to tell my sister to name her kid that! I love it. Anyways, life is good. I am so excited about youth convention. Actually, I am just excited about Hillsong United being there. It is going to be flippin awesome. Well, Caleb has been cutting some more teeth. I believe it is more of his molars. NOT FUN!!! He gets up in the middle of the night just crying and crying. He is asleep but the pain is so bad it wakes him up. Poor baby. You know now that I am thinking about the whole teeth thing, we go through all that pain as a kid to get the dumb things in so they can fall out again. I don't get it. Why not just get one set of teeth. That is very weird if you really stop and think about it. Well, I am going to go to bed now. I have to wake up early for Mother's Day out tomorrow. I love doing that. Caleb gets to play with a bunch of his friends. It's great. Goodnight everyone.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

You sound so happy! I'm so glad! Hobbies are so much fun...especially shared with that special someone...makes them so romantic! Caleb is a doll! Glad you are having fun with him!

Melissa said...

I LOVE your kayak!! I love being on the water, but have never tried kayaking. I'm so glad you are doing so well! And the pic of Caleb is adorable!! I hope the teething gets easier. You could try ibuprofen before bed to help him with the pain. I know it's miserable.

If you want to snowboard, you are welcome to stay with us! :) We're only about an hour from the best skiing ever! :) I just got a new coat for skiing this winter and CANNOT wait!! I'm hoping for a new pair of pants for Christmas. :)