Sunday, September 09, 2007


Our new church in San Antonio


Most recent picture of Caleb

So life here is going great. I wish our house was sold already. That is the only thing we have left in Houston. Ha ha that is a pretty big thing. God will work out something though. This church is so awesome and the mother's day out program that I am working at in the church is great. It has been so nice to stay home with Caleb. It is neat to actually be around him and see new things that he is learning. His current words that he likes saying is: Ball, dog, this, momma, dadda, nana, pop pop, me, baby, binky, milk, sar (which means car), roxy, siney(sidney), frog, etc. He is repeating almost everything we say too. He likes to say the last word of the sentence back to us. It is really cute. Well, I hope everyone is doing good. Melissa, Caleb started singing the song with Carson. He kept wanting me to play it over and over again. He kept saying gain gain gain. It was really cute. Lindsay, I am praying for you and those little girls. I can't wait to see pictures of them. Y'all must be so excited. Michelle, your baby is adorable and congrats on the house. Jenny, keeping you in my prayers. You'll be fine! I am off to bed. Long day tomorrow.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you!!! so i saw your house and I really hope you guys sell it. I do wish you still lived there it would be fun to live in the same neighborhood but I know God has bigger plans for you.
I can't believe how big Caleb is!!! I'm glad you are enjoying staying home with your baby!! I can't wait for those days. The weekends are just not long enough.

Jenny said...

yea!! i'm so happy you guys like the new church. little caleb looks so handsome and all grown up. i feel like i've only seen him a couple of times. the next time i'll see him he'll be speaking sentences. geez...where does the time go?? love ya and thanks for the comment.

KriSTeN said...

i will be praying that your house sells quickly. i know what that's like but i know that you guys are in God's will and doing the plans He has set out for you so i know it will all work out...
Caleb is so precious. such a cute little man. and your dog is so adorable! :)
have a wonderful week. congrats on the new job... i am so glad you get to be with your little boy every day!

Melissa said...

I'm SO glad you are doing well and loving your life! :) Caleb is SO! cute! Love his little grin and all of those teeth! :) Cracks me up that he sang with Carson! I wish we were closer so they could play! :) I'll be praying for your house to sell! God has worked out the details for you guys this far, and He'll complete the transition as only He could! :) Love you guys!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the prayers :) I'm glad your transition back to S.A. is going well and I hope your house sells soon. Caleb is growing up so fast and his smile is adorable!!

You guys take care and keep those prayers coming! I can't wait to post pics of my girls when they get here :)