Thursday, April 26, 2007

Updates...


Our house is in progress!

Front view

Bubba feeding Nana some fries



Life is still good. We are getting ready for Fine Arts tonight. It should be fun. Caleb has successfully learned how to say "NO" and he knows where and when to use it. Caleb knows how to say ball, duck, dog, bird, NO, mama, dada, nana (for banana), cow, frog, chick chick, and probably a few more that I can't remember right now. I love him so much. I am so excited about our house I can't stand it. I can't wait to move in. Okay, well I am gonna go now and get some sleep for the fine arts event tomorrow. Talk to ya again soon. Love ya and Congrats again to you Lindsay.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! Your house is so nice! I can't wait to see the finished product! :) I bet you guys are SO excited.

Caleb is getting so big! :) It's so fun to see pictures of him...wish we could see him in person! We love and miss you guys!

Melissa

Jenny said...

Your house is huge! Lots of room for more little Allards. I'm so happy for you guys. See you Saturday the 5th.

Michelle said...

Oh wow!! that is going to be a beautiful house!!! I love it.
Caleb is getting so big, my how they grow up fast. Thanks for the pictures, my family went to fine arts this weekend too, hope your group did amazing!!
Have a great week

KriSTeN said...

hey girl. thanks for the comment. i know blogging is fun but it just got kinda boring for me and i never know what to write so i just wanted to keep it so i can view my sisters and a few friends... michelle posts so much about her pregnancy and baby so i have to keep up with that... i hope you are doing good and it was very good to see you. you look so great! i hope that when i gain weight being pregnant that i can lose it all fast like that!
and your new house looks amazing. how big is it? how many rooms? talk to you later!
ps. i am still sad i couldnt see baby Caleb on friday :( i hope i can see him one day! maybe living near my fam i will have a chance to see you and caleb more!

Unknown said...

HEY!!! Thanks so much. We are sooo excited! Your house looks amazing!! Where is it??