Monday, March 26, 2007

Long time again...

This was Caleb last Easter and now look at him...
Caleb on his 1st birthday!

I can't figure out how time flies by so fast. I have been so blessed to have such a beautiful family both born from, married into, and now givin birth to. Life is beautiful to me. I am so thankful that I am living in Houston. Even though this is not home to me, it feels like it. I do miss my family very much but I know they will be moving down eventually. Josh and I have been blessed by his Meme and Hap to let us live there in their home until ours is built. We have made so many good memories there and I will cherish them forever. I will have lots of stories to reflect back on with Caleb. I know he will not remember everything but I will sure let him know that Hap and Meme were truly a blessing to us. In the midst of all the worries and frustrations of the church and world for that matter, God is good!!! I look forward to my future (can't wait to meet my next one), I cherish today, and I will always remember the past. Josh, I love you and thank you for being my protector and provider. Caleb, I love you more than you could ever imagine. Thank you Jesus for everything.


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh he is so cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten. I love the before and now picture. They grow up so fast, that's what I'm afraid of.

Deborah said...

HE's so precious! You sound so happy...that is great! So, in your email, you put (I can't wait to meet my next one) Is that just saying you can't wait to meet your future kids? Or that you are pregnant? Just wondering. Wouldn't want to be out of the loop on anything!! ;)

KriSTeN said...

I am so excited for you guys. Caleb is such a gorgeous little boy. New houses are so exciting. we are praying for a new house next year that we will build ourselves. it's such an exciting thing to look forward to.
God bless you guys. have a wonderful week.. Happy Birthday little Caleb you are such a cutie.

Unknown said...

Yeah for a new house!! Where are you guys building?? Right now we are trying to decide whether to build or buy the house we are living in and fix it up a little more.

Caleb is so big!! I hate that my little baby is growing up so fast. It goes by way to fast!

Jenny said...

Hey Alicia!! It was so good to see all of you guys last weekend. Your little guy is the sweetest! I can't seem to keep up with him...he's a busy guy! Now I know how you stay so thin. Can't wait to see your new house. I think Kristen and Michelle's parents live right around the corner.