Thursday, December 07, 2006

My goodness

Well, we are here and have been here now for a couple of weeks. It has been stressful and exciting all in one. We are living with Josh's grandparents for now in a little apartment that is built onto their house. It is nice knowing that we are wanted here unlike the other place. That has left us with a lot of hurt. Caleb is getting so big now. Ever since he started crawling if feels like he is becoming a little boy. He got his first tooth a day before Thanksgiving and of course he was not feeling good on Thanksgiving day. I thank God everyday for him. He is one true blessing even if he gets fussy sometimes. A fun story about the other night...Josh and I met with Danielle and went to go get Lacey a puppy for Christmas, which by the way is soooooo cute. Anyways, in order to get her to come home we told her that Josh and I had some family news that we wanted to share with every one. So of course she thought we were pregnant. We all sat around in the living room and Danielle passed out the stockings and said okay we are having a new addition to the family and we are going to see if it is a boy or a girl and when Lacey opened up her stocking it was a dog collar with a tag on it. She started crying. It was so cute. Then Danielle went to go get the puppy out of the garage and brought it to her. She was so happy and surprised. So we kinda had an early Christmas. It was fun. About the moving, please pray that I get a job and I get one fast! We are trying to buy a house and obviously it would help if we had 2 incomes. I have an interview with Lifestyles Christian School tomorrow and then I have put my application out for the Conroe ISD. I need to pray hard that something will open up for me to take. Well, I need to go to bed. I will try and write more later. Until then God Bless

6 comments:

Deborah said...

It is so good to hear from you! I can't wait till we can all get together...probably after Christmas! I hope you guys are happy. I didn't realize you guys weren't happy in SA. Anyway, are you looking for a teaching job? I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers. Please post pics soon!

KriSTeN said...

you have to email me and tell me what happened... have a good weekend girl. glad you are happy now...

KriSTeN said...

oh wow! lifestyle christian school? that is our old church! and when we move back next summer it will be my church again! i have been there since i was six! twenty years! and i miss it terribly... hope it works out for you!

Unknown said...

I graduated from LCS...how cool! I can't wait to have a little blog reunion sometime. THat will be so fun to see all the babies!

Michelle said...

Hey Alicia! I'm so excited you are living around here. I can't wait for out "babies" to be friends one day. Keep us posted on how things go. talk at ya later

Melissa said...

Good to hear things are better for you guys in Conroe! I'll be praying for you! Let us know how things go with Lifestyle. There is LOTS of history on here with that school! :)

Oh, I'm officially requesting new pictures of Caleb please! :)