Saturday, October 21, 2006

First diaper cake!


I am so excited about making my first diaper cake. My friend just had a baby girl andI am hosting the shower. I decided I would try and make this cake and wala I did it. I am actually seriously thinking about doing this for extra money. Okay, well I hope everyone is doing well. I am so excited about all the blog babies poppin up again. Although, I don't think I will be participating in this round. Maybe the next one but one bubba is enough for me now. Love all you girls!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! You did such a good job on it. I hope you three are doing good. I am so anxious (already) about seeing what our little baby will look like.

Melissa said...

Wow! I'm really impressed! It looks great Alicia! I bet you really could make a little money doing that. :)

Unknown said...

That's amazing :) Good job!!!