Saturday, July 08, 2006

Life goes by right before your eyes!

Little Bubba!
5 months old

I can't believe how much time goes by so quickly! Josh, Caleb, and I are all doing great. We went downtown today and went to Ripley's and then went to see the movie CLICK. That was such a great movie. It made me cry so much and made me realize that I need to take everyday for what it is worth. Never rush life! Anyways. I am still hear and nothing too exciting is happening. Just thought I would give a quick update. Talk to ya again soon.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Caleb is such a cutie! I love those cheeks! :) Glad to see you guys are doing well.

Thanks for the congratulations! :) When Carson was 5 months old I was no where near ready for another one...for that matter I wasn't really ready for another one when I first saw those two lines, but all of a sudden Carson seems like such a little boy, and I'm so excited to have a baby again, and to have two so close in age. They'll be just shy of two years apart. :)

Deborah said...

Thanks for the update! He is so cute! More pics, please!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! You're alive!! And caleb is soo so cute!! I think us bunch of girls have the cutest kids ever to be born!! Glad to hear from you again!! Are you having a ball with the kiddo or what?!?!?!

KriSTeN said...

Alicia, he is precious. and life is so very short. we have to take advantage of every moment! God bless all three of you!