Saturday, May 13, 2006

Caleb enjoying his first taste of cereal!
He absolutely loved it!
He wanted to even get it off his fingers!
Caleb at 14 weeks! I love this little man so much. He is so amazing to me. I love being loved by him.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there!
I am very excited to have my first mother's day tomorrow. Thanks mom for giving me life and raising me well in Christ. I strive to be just like you! You are the best mom in the world! I hope that Caleb will one day feel the same way I feel about you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Jonathan said...

Happy first mothers day!! I hope it was great! I finally got to get on here...Caleb has gotten sooo big!! and he is soooo adorable!! Love you and miss you, I am going to try to call you again this week, I want to kit more.
Love ya-Gaitha

Michelle said...

Happy Mother's day!!!!
I hope you enjoyed your day with your precious little boy.
The pictures are sooo cute. Have a great week

Melissa said...

He is SO SO SO SO cute!! :) Happy Mom's Day Alicia!!!!!

KriSTeN said...

happy mother's day! he is such a charming little prince...

Melissa said...

Hey Alicia! Just wanted to check in and let you know that I missed you! What are you guys up to? Busy as ever? How's Caleb doing? I so wish we could get together...someday soon maybe....

We love you guys and miss you mucho!!!!!

Unknown said...

Are you guys alive ?!?!?! Just saying hey and we miss you in the blog-o-sphere