Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A little update on the Allard's life...

Well, a lot has been going on. Josh and I are only 5 days away from our 1st year anniversary and we just can't believe time has flown by so fast. We are really excited about it. I know most of you that read this have been married longer but we just can't believe it ourselves!!! The baby is getting bigger and bigger too. You can actually see things poking out from my stomach. He is losing room in there. Poor guy. In two weeks we are going to New Jersey! I am so excited about that. I can't wait. I haven't been home in over a year. It has already started snowing up. I hope it keeps on coming. Although my parents hate the snow, I keep telling them that it better keep snowing. We are going to be there from the 22nd through the 29th. The day after Christmas, my parents booked all of us a hotel room in New York city Time Square. I can't wait to see the city again. OOOOOOO I am so excited! Okay, well I am going to go eat some awesome chili that Josh has made. He made dinner tonight for me! Talk to y'all later.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I have to recommend what I did at 30 weeks...get a pregnancy massage. WOW IT WAS AWESOME!! It relieved so much pressure in my back and hips. Best thing I ever did.

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary. How exciting!! It seems like just yesterday for us, but I am sitting here baffled that I am approaching my 3rd anniversary. How the time flies.

Oh and I think you passed your cold on to me :(

Michelle said...

Hey girl, I'm so glad you updated and you are doing good.
I can't believe you are almost there, it seems like yesterday when you were telling us you were pregnant.
1 year, that is awesome, congrats!! I hope you guys enjoy the day. Keep the updates coming...you owe us another tummy shot. Have a good one

Melissa said...

Happy 1 year you guys!! :) Isn't it wonderful! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Melissa said...

OH, I just realized that these blogs only post comments' times and not dates, so I just wanted you to know that this congratulations was posted on your anniversary. Hope you guys are out having fun together and are not checking your blog because your bored at home! :) Post pictures! :) We miss your faces! and that belly of yours!! :)

Melissa said...

Only 8 more weeks!! :) Woo-Hoo!! Hang in there Alicia! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, you are getting so close!!! I definitely vote for a belly pic!!!

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas, Alicia!! I miss your postings!! It makes you seem so much farther away! I hope you are doing well!!!! :)

Melissa said...

Hey there!! Today is the 22nd, so hopefully you are in NJ by now!! Woo-hoo for you!! :) Hope you have so much fun with your fam and in NYC! Bring back pictures of your cute selves enjoying everything and a baby belly pic to boot!!