Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Pictures Galore!

Sadie sitting up by herself










Caleb feeding the Lorikeets at the zoo


My Dad, his mom (Granny), Missy and Hannah, and Me, Caleb and Sadie Rae

My baby girl


Missy, Sadie Rae, Alicia, and Hannah


Need I say more...She is just beautiful

Pop pop and Sadie Rae
That is where she gets her Rae from
Grandma and Caleb making his Diego puzzle

Caleb taking a big bite of some good ol' Jersey Pizza

Trying to kiss his cousins

Aunt Alicia and Hannah

I love my babies

Sleeping in mine and my sisters old bed. Sharing memories


Happy Valentine's Day!
Sadie's first and Caleb's 4th
3 Cousins
Sadie Rae, Caleb, and Hannah

Uncle Donnie and Bubba

He is just too pretty

Baby girl on V-Day

Little miss and her hat

Dad and I
Pop pop and Caleb

Grandma and Caleb

My little man!

So much has taken place in these last couple of weeks. Not much time to write now. I am shocked that I actually had time to put pictures up. Having 2 kids and being in the ministry leaves very little time for updating the blog. Those that have a similar lifestyle would understand (Melissa)! I don't know how you do it with 3 kids. Superwoman. Again, I will write more tonight when the kids are asleep and youth is over with.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

lol! I am SO NOT superwoman! :) But thanks! :) And I DO understand! Cary has been telling me I should update, and I said "I don't even have time to think of what I would want to say! Oh well. :) Love all of the pics. Sweet babies. Looks like you had a great time with your fam. You are looking awesome, Alicia!!

KriSTeN said...

hey girl wow you are a busy woman and i feel as if there arent enough hours in a day and i have only one child!!!
your kiddos are adorable!!! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jenny said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. I really don't have much time to blog either...if you notice, I update mostly on Mondays because I am off. I try to do it when Cam is napping or after he goes to sleep at night. I even do it at work when I have some time. I can't believe your little girl is half way to being 1! I never really understood when people said it would fly by but now I know and I don't like it one bit. As soon as you figure one thing out, it changes again...a never ending circle. Your babies are beautiful!